If you want to watch news clips from major TV news networks in one location, NewsClipper is your one-stop shop. Discussed on TechCrunch, NewsClipper aggregates videos from websites like MSNBC, Fox News, ABC, BBC, CNN, CBS, ESPN, and NBC. You can also take your favorite videos and add them to a playlist or create your own news channel. I guess it gives you the option of watching the daily news in one handy spot instead of reading it!
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, .
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!