Let's be honest: Being a grownup sort of sucks. Yeah, you get to live on your own, but you have to clean your place and pay the rent yourself. I do like being able to buy my own booze and vote, but aside from those things, I yearn to be little again. Mostly so I could fit on my Sit and Spin, but also because I desperately miss my Barbies and paper dolls. It blows my mind how many hours of pleasure I had making them act out dramatic scenes (they were my first version of Second Life or the Sims, if you will). And, of course, I loved dressing my plastic avatars up in versions of outfits I couldn't wait to grow up for and wear (the grass — always greener).
So I have no shame in being enthralled by I-Dressup, a site that lets you dress up virtual dolls in virtual clothes. it's a lot like My Virtual Model, but with I-Dressup, you can play games and dress your avatar in real runway looks from designers like Jovovich Hawk and Lanvin! Almost makes me okay with being a grownup.
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, .
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!